Latest versions of consent forms for activities. Remember if you are involved in a non-parade night activity you will need to take a signed consent form

TG Form 021 – General Consent Form

TG Form 023 – Health Declaration Form

RAFAC Av Med Form (Electronic) or RAFAC Av Med Form (Paper) – for Flying or Gliding